2009年6月19日星期五

A post to my lovely and beloved UTAR~~

I wonder why UTAR can be so smart? And wat the H are they thinking abt? unfortunately, i'm one of the stupid student who study in this "BRILLIANT" school. Sound weird, huh? Start from where? It's gonna be a long and grandma story if i wan listed and written out all UTAR's glory and honor records. OK. let's just skip tat and straight to the point.

Wat happened make me so mad? Ok, it's abt ptptn + student bill + on9 banking. Ptptn is a study loan, student bill is a statement of my Year 3 semester 2 tuition fees (TF), while on9 banking is an alternative method for Utarian to pay their tuition fees. The 1st situation: i need to pay the TF b4 12 June, but since PTPTN havent release and i saw a notice which paste outside FGO department stated tat students can pay their TF after ptptn release and no penalty if pay within 1 week after PTPTN release. (tat's a great news for all utarian who use loan to pay their TF) The 2nd situation: 18 Jun, right after I received the news (PTPTN released) I immediately open my pbe.com (on9 banking webpage) and tried for 3 times to pay my tuition fees. Unfortunately, access denied. The 3rd situation: The next day, I went to FGO's finace department and ask the lady who in duty.

And guess wat i get the answer? U cannot pay TF by on9 banking anymore since it's an overdue statement (Wat the H?), u only can pay by bankdraft or check. Then i ask: wat abt Maybank visa? She replied: If is public bank, can, others bank cannot... (=='' ??) dohh?? i need to declare tat it isn't public bank nor finance department lady fault.

Then whose fault? YEAH, IT'S MY FAULT. Sure, is my fault, shant be so naive. Then wat is the point for on9 banking? make life easy, save cost, save time, save the earth. If i can go on9 banking i needn't to print out my student bill (save tree => save earth), if i can go on9 banking i needn't go to buy a bankdraft (save time as well as save cost). I'm angry not bcoz of my laziness to print and buy all the things. If this is my responsible i will DO IT! But is tat my problem? Is tat ptptn or public bank or finance department lady problem? Definitely, NO~

Overdue, i wan it? Then why forfeit the convenience method of payment? since someone (i know more than 5 naive fellows) is waiting for ptptn to clear their outstanding. In the end on9 banking CANNOT use....

Ok, blame who?
BLAME ME. but heng ar... i'm final year student and had received the last and final batch of study loan. Bless my juniors, hope they wont face this problem next time.


NOTE: It's just a post to express my perception towards this incident, no offence to any party especially Public bank, finace department on duty lady, and UTAR.

1 条评论:

  1. lol, 他们或许有他们的System 或苦衷吧~
    只能说他们处理的不是很好。

    回复删除